1. Captive Portal
On the Captive Portal page, you can edit the portal template. If you enable Auth when configuring SSID and select the Captive Portal option, you can select an existing portal template.
Select CONFIGURATION > AUTHENTICATION > Captive Portal to open the Captive Portal page, and select a network on the top to filter captive portals.
When Captive Portal is enabled, SSID can associate with the templates. You can manage templates under a network, but only use or associate templates under a sub-network.
1.1 Captive Portal List
The list displays all captive portal templates, including thumbnails, name, association status, creation time and description.
l Add Captive Portal
Click or to open the Add Captive Portal page. Enter name, description and post login URL, and select login options. After Status Balance Page is enabled, you can check your balance information after login.
There are four login options: One-click Login, Voucher, Account and Facebook Account.
One-Click Login: You can set Access Duration and Access Times Per Day.
The page for One-click Login:
Voucher: You can log in with the voucher code.
The page for Voucher:
Account: You can log in with the account and password.
The page for Account:
Facebook Account: You can log in with your Facebook account, and Facebook Like is available. When Facebook Like is enabled, you need to provide the corresponding URL, Profile Photo, Page Name and Description.
The page for Facebook Account Login:
Note: if you select Facebook Account, you need to enable Facebook Whitelist at the Advanced Settings panel.
You can also select multiple login options. The page for One-click Login, Voucher, Account and Facebook Account Login:
l Portal Page
You can customize the content and style of the login page. The previews on the mobile phone and PC are displayed on the right.
Note: Each type of authentication supports a maximum of three languages. During authentication, users can select a language switching icon in the upper right corner of the authentication page to switch the language.
In the Basic tab, set the logo picture, background color or image, welcome massage, marketing message, terms & conditions and copyright.
In the Advanced tab, set the Logo position, background mask color/opacity, text color/size. Click Reset Style to restore the default style.
Click on the bottom to save.
1.2 Edit Captive Portal
Click to edit a template, and click to save.
1.3 Delete Captive Portal
Click and then click in the confirmation window to delete a template.
If the template is associated to an SSID or applied to the EG, then you need to dissociate it before delete.
1.4 Apply to EG
Click to synchronize the captive portal template to the EG.
If no EG exists in the current network, you can click to open the MONITORING > DEVICE > Gateway page.
If there is an EG in the current network, the page is displayed as below:
Only 1 template can be synchronized to an EG. Select a template and click .
After the template is applied, the date of last synchronization will be displayed above.
2.1 PPSK Authentication
PPSK combines the advantages of PSK and 802.1x. It prevents the network from being stolen. Each terminal device is bound with a unique WiFi account and key so that the key will not be shared. This is called “One Client, One Password”.
1. The main tasks of the PPSK administrator:
l Log in to Ruijie Cloud and deploy the network. so that APs can access the Ruijie Cloud.
l Set the authentication mode of SSID to PPSK (the administrator can do it directly).
l On the PPSK Configuration page, an enterprise can enable the PPSK function and choose the network.
l Open account for staffs in batches.
2. Staffs can connect to the SSID with a unique WiFi key allocated by the administrator and access the Internet.
2.2 Configuration Steps
1. Choose CONFIGURATION > WIRELESS > Basic, click , and set the Encryption Mode as PPSK.
2. Choose CONFIGURATION > AUTHENTICATION > PPSK.
3. Click Add to batch import or manually add new accounts.
4. Click the view button on the Action column of the PPSK list to check PPSK Sync Log.
5. Bind MAC address for accounts in the PPSK list.
3.1 Voucher Authentication
Voucher authentication on Ruijie Cloud allows you to charge users for accessing wireless network by access codes. Concurrent users, time period and data quota limit can be customized and offered to your guests.
3.2 Configuration Steps
1) Enable Voucher function in the Captive Portal mode of SSID under the corresponding network.
2) Select CONFIGURATION > AUTHENTICATION > Voucher.
3) Select Manage Package > Add Package to define a voucher type for your guests.
4) Click OK to go back to the Voucher page and click Print Voucher.
5) Support customizing the logo and profile information for voucher printing
6) Click the Print button.
3.3 Bind / Unbind MAC
If Bind MAC is enabled for the package, the voucher code used by a device will be bound with its MAC address. The number of bound MAC can be set in Max Concurrent Devices. When the Status is Activated or Depleted, you can click in the Bind MAC column to unbind MAC addresses.
4.1 Account Authentication
Account authentication requires the valid account and password. Concurrent users, time period and data quota limit can be customized and offered to your guests.
4.2 Configuration Steps
1) Enable Captive Portal in the SSID page, and select a template with Account Authentication.
2) Select CONFIGURATION > AUTHENTICATION > Account.
3) Select Manage Package > Add Package to define an account type for your guests.
4) Click OK to go back to the Account page and click Add Account.
5) Click Add an Account, enter the account and password, select the package, and click Save.
6) Connect to the SSID, select Account Login in the pop-up page, enter the account and password created in the last step, and click Login.
5. Easy Sharing
You can share the PPSK to other users by using a sharing link.
Click the icons in Action column to share PPSK, cancel sharing or check sharing logs.
Click in the Action column to generate an Easy Sharing link.
Click Copy to copy the sharing link.
The operation of sharing vouchers and accounts are similar.
Visit the sharing link, and log in to Ruijie Cloud first.
After login, the Accept Sharing page will be displayed.
After accepting the PPSK, the PPSK management page will be displayed.